Find your perfect fit
Each item's size chart is particular to that item and has been precisely measured. Each listed product has a standard EU/US centimeter size chart in the description section.
How to measure
- Chest / Bust : Wrap the measuring tape horizontally around the area of your chest that is the fullest.
- Shoulder Width : Measure up over the curve of the shoulders and to the outside edge of the other shoulder.
- Sleeve Length : Measure the length of your arm from top to bottom of your outer arm.
- Waist : With the tape horizontal, measure around the area that is the narrowest (usually where your body bends side to side).
- Hips : Using a horizontal measuring tape, circle your hips at their fullest point.
- Leg Length : Measure the length of your leg from the top of your inner leg to the bottom.
(Please allow 1-3 cm for hand measurement error)
What is the difference between the Asian and US/EU size chart?
We have an Asian size chart for some of our items. Products that come in an Asian size are identified as "Asian" in the description section. If you wear a US or EU size M, an XL Asian size may fit you, but you can also measure according to the provided centimeter values to be sure. This product chart is often two sizes smaller than the US and EU size charts.
If you're unsure about sizing, please reach out to us for assistance in finding the right fit.